Submissions for the CP Magic Reader gallery for the next issue are now open.
Carrie wants to see your latest finished colored pencil work!
All eligible entries will be considered for the online gallery. Carrie will chose four to five to include in the next issue of CP Magic.
- Images must be mostly colored pencil work.
- Images must be clear and accurately represent the actual artwork.
- Images must be at least 600 pixels on the longest side (see samples below)
- Images must be at least 200 dpi resolution
- ONE entry per artist
- Entry Deadline: The 20th of this month
Images that do not meet these qualifications will not be considered.
Vertical images should be at least 600 pixels in height.
Horizontal images should be at least 600 pixels in width.
|Need help resizing your images? Image2Go.com makes it easy. Just upload your image, follow the steps, and download your resized image. All for free! Click here to get started.|
How to Enter
Prepare your image, then attach it to an email to Carrie@ColoredPencilTutorials.com
Include your name and the title of the work as you want it to appear in the online gallery. Also include:
- Paper or other support you used*
- Pencils or other media*
- A brief paragraph about why you chose the subject or how you drew it. Personal thoughts on the artwork you submit are also welcome.*
The entry deadline is 11:49 pm Central Time US on the 20th of this month. Don’t miss it. Send your entries today!
*The online gallery contains only the name of the artist and the title of the work. Entries chosen for the magazine will also include the paper and pencils used and the artist’s thoughts on the subject or the drawing method.